Win a luxury gardening cruise
Sail the high seas and indulge your love of gardening, enjoying lectures, classes and workshops with an excellent lineup of gardening experts, including our own Dora Papas, editor of Better Homes and Gardens magazine, and Garden Editor Jenny Dillion. Other presenters include leading gardening experts and well-known personalities such as Jamie Durie and Graham Ross, as well as celebrity Fast Chef Ed Halmagyi, who brings the ‘patch to plate’ concept on board!
This special seven-night trip will see presenters share their knowledge and the latest garden trends in informative talks, exciting shore excursions and intimate dinners. Topics will include the rose garden, designing small gardens, beekeeping, lawn care and growing native plants.
- 1 cabin with balcony Britannia for 2 passengers on Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth, departure on February 4, 2023, with speakers on board and events from the world of gardening. Enjoy stops in Port Arthur and Hobart, the capital of Tasmania.
- Round trip economy class flights for up to 2 people in Melbourne from
the capital closest to the winner
TO ENTER, SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
- STEP 1 Find the Cunard Gardening Cruise password in any of three issues of Better Homes and Gardens including:
- Nov/Dec issue on sale October 13
- Christmas issue on sale November 10
- January issue on sale December 8.
- 2ND STEP Complete the entry form below and enter one of three passwords for a chance to win!
- Tip: Collect more passwords for more sweepstakes entries!
Learn more about Cunard’s Gardening Cruise here.