Tickets: Arsenal (A) – Leeds United
We can now confirm ticket details and sale dates for our Carabao Cup Fourth Round away match against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday October 26, 2021 (7.45pm).
We received 5,200 tickets in the visitor section of the lower level Clock End. This is the maximum allowance available. The Arsenal Football Club security team have indicated that due to our persistent position in our last game played in the FA Cup third round in January 2020, we will only be assigned the lower tier for our next game.
Tickets will go on sale online on the following dates:
- Friday October 1 from 1 p.m. – Super Away Attendees & Away Season Ticket Holders not registered in the Away Auto Cup program * (these supporters have a guaranteed ticket but must apply before 10:30 a.m. on October 5)
- Tuesday 5 October from 1 p.m. – Tracker (supporters who have attended five or more away games in the 2019/20 season) 50% chance – first come, first served
- Wednesday October 6 from 1 p.m. – Home subscribers on a first come, first served basis
- Thursday October 7 from 1 p.m. – Members on a first come, first served basis
* All away season ticket holders who are enrolled in the Away Auto Cup program but do not receive a confirmation email for Arsenal by 1:00 p.m. on Friday October 1 are invited to purchase their ticket online during their priority period online.
£ 10 adults
£ 5 discount (under 19 and seniors 65 and over)
- 39 wheelchair spaces
- Ambulatory / visually impaired tickets are available
- Ticket prices – £ 5 for disabled supporters and a free ticket for a personal assistant
Emirates Stadium has up to six parking spaces available for disabled supporters outside with valid blue badges. Please contact Leeds United Disability Liaison Officer Nicola Connolly by emailing email@example.com to request a request form.
Official coach trip
- Coach ticket prices – £ 36.50 adults, discounts £ 29.50
- Departure from outside the East stand at 1 p.m.
Please note that Fourway coaches always operate their coaches with certain COVID restrictions in place – The two front seats behind the driver will need to be left vacant and hand sanitizer will be on all vehicles. Although face coverings are no longer required, we ask that they be worn on the coach at this time.
Terms and conditions:
Fans wishing to attend this match are advised that all tickets are sold subject to the Arsenal Football Club away (fan away) ticket terms and conditions, details of which can be found at www.arsenal.com on the ticket information page.
Proof of COVID-19 status:
Upon arrival at the stadium, participants 18 years of age or older may be asked to provide full proof of vaccination or a negative lateral flow test performed within 48 hours of the match. Please click here for more information on how to provide this proof of COVID-19 status and here to read our current Covid Certification FAQ.
Code of conduct:
Please make sure you have read and understood our Code of Conduct.
Stadium security / Bag policy:
We strongly recommend that supporters do not bring bags to the Emirates Stadium, unless absolutely necessary. Any bags larger than A4 (a standard backpack / handbag) will not be allowed.
Luggage storage is available at London King’s Cross Station if required.
Please take a moment to check the full list of prohibited items before heading to the stadium and be sure to plan your trip accordingly to avoid the lines before kick-off.
We highly recommend to all supporters arrive early to avoid queues and delays at the entrance to the stadium.