Princess launches summer season cruises
SINGAPORE February 11, 2022: Princess Cruises has announced an all-new summer 2022 roundtrip cruise season from the Port of Los Angeles; the line’s very first summer season to Mexico, Hawaii and the California coast.
The cruises will begin on June 25, 2022 on Sapphire Princess and will take passengers on 16 cruises ranging from four to 16 days, including a five-day getaway for the July 4 holiday.
On sale February 16, 2022, the oldest cruise line departing from the Port of Los Angeles offers its summer cruise season aboard Sapphire Princess. The 2,670-passenger MedallionClass cruise ship features more than 700 balconies, world-class dining and dazzling entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of shore excursions organized in each port to soak up local sights, culture and cuisine.
Sapphire Princess itineraries include:
- NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stopovers in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 25 and September 3, 2022.
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta – seven-day cruises with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 30 and September 17, 2022.
- Baja Peninsula and Sea of Cortez – 10-day cruises with overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto and Puerto Vallarta. Departure dates: September 24 and October 23, 2022.
- Classic California coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight stay in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 23, August 27 and September 10, 2022.
- Hawaiian Islands – 15 and 16 day cruises with stopovers in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Ensenada. Cruise dates: July 7 (16 days), August 11 (16 days), October 4 (15 days) and November 2, 2022 (15 days).
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruises featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 2 (with overnight stay in San Francisco on July 4and of July) and August 6, 2022.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-day cruise to San Diego and Ensenada. Departure of the cruise on October 19, 2022.
Sapphire Princess offers Princess MedallionClass vacations that begin with the wearable Medallion™, a quarter-sized device that enables everything from quick contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well than enhanced service like having everything guests need delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. Plus, passengers can share their favorite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best WiFi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely from anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favorite movies and shows.
Sapphire Princess previously performed a homeport in Singapore from 2014 to 2020.
For more information: www.princess.com