Princess Cruises Announces First-Ever Summer Season to Mexico, Hawaii and Coastal California Round-Trip from Los Angeles
On sale February 16, 2022the cruise line with the longest history departing from the port of Los Angeles, offers its summer cruise season, ideal for those looking for a convenient cruise vacation aboard the Sapphire Princess. The 2,670-passenger MedallionClass cruise ship features over 700 balconies, world-class dining and dazzling entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of shore excursions organized in each port to soak up local sights, culture and cuisine.
Sapphire Princess itineraries include:
- NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stopovers Cape San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 25 and September 3, 2022.
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta – seven-day cruises with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cape San Lucas and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 30 and September 17, 2022.
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez – 10-day cruises with overnight stay in Cape San Lucas with La Paz, Lorette and Puerto Vallarta. Departure dates: September 24 and October 23, 2022.
- Classic California coast – seven-day cruises with one night in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 23, August 27 and September 10, 2022.
- Hawaiian Islands – 15 and 16 day cruises with stopovers Hello, Honolulu, kauai (Nawiliwili), maui (Kahului) and Ensenada. Cruise dates: July 7 (16 days), August 11 (16 days), October 4 (15 days) and November 2, 2022 (15 days).
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruises with San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 2nd (with late night in San Francisco the 4and of July) and August 6, 2022.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-day cruise to San Diego and Ensenada. Departure from the cruise October 19, 2022.
A special launch week offer includes $1 deposits and $50 spend money on board per person when booked by February 24, 2022 (Offer valid in United States, Canada and Porto Rico).
Sapphire Princess offers Princess MedallionClass vacations that begin with the wearable Medallion™, a quarter-sized device that enables everything from quick contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well than enhanced service like having everything guests need delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. Plus, passengers can share their favorite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best WiFi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely from anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favorite movies and shows.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available from a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruises, Princess Cruises is the world’s leading premium international cruise and tour operator operating a fleet of 15 modern cruise ships, carrying millions of passengers each year to 380 destinations across the world, including Caribbean, AlaskaPanama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealandthe South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/ Cruises in New England, Antarctica and around the world. A team of professional destination experts have curated 170 itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days, and Princess Cruises is continually recognized as “the best cruise line for itineraries”. In 2017, Princess Cruises, along with parent company Carnival Corporation, launched MedallionClass Vacations enabled by the Medallion Device, the vacation industry‘s most advanced wearable device, provided free of charge to every guest sailing on a MedallionClass ship. The award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless personalized vacation, giving guests more time to do the things they love most. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK).
In line with the latest advice from health officials regarding COVID-19, Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from medical experts and government agencies and assessing their impact on future itineraries. Actual offers may differ from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on Current cruise updates and health and safety protocols.
SOURCE Princess Cruises