Princess: Alaska Cruises & Cruises 2023
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click and make a purchase.
Princess Cruises announces that the recently announced 2023 Alaska Cruise and Cruise program offers something for everyone to explore the destination.
These include the top-rated Voyage of the Glaciers itinerary, the award-winning ‘North to Alaska’ enrichment program, and the ultimate experience of combining a cruise with a land tour, including travel. by scenic train and stays in wild lodges owned by Princess.
The 2023 Alaska cruise and cruise season, on sale August 18, features six MedallionClass ships, including the cruise line’s newest Discovery Princess, which returns to Alaska for a second season. With 145 departures, 14 unique itineraries, five glacier viewing experiences, and departing from four convenient departure ports, cruise offerings include:
- Glacier Voyage from Vancouver, BC or Anchorage (Whittier): Majestic Princess, Sapphire Princess, and Grand Princess sail the top-rated seven-day itinerary that features two glacier-viewing experiences, including Glacier Bay National Park.
- Seattle’s Inside Passage: Discovery Princess, the newest ship in the fleet, and Crown Princess, return to Emerald City with seven-day Inside Passage voyages.
- Inside Passage from San Francisco: Ruby Princess sails on this 10-day, round-trip cruise from City by the Bay, with a unique sailing experience under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
Combined with a Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, guests can experience Alaska’s two top attractions – Glacier Bay National Park and Denali National Park – choosing from 24 cruise itineraries, ranging from three to 10 nights ashore , before or after the cruise.
Here are the top 10 reasons to see the best of Alaska with Princess:
- Princess is # 1 in Alaska!
- Each cruise offers at least one glacier viewing experience: Glacier Bay National Park, College Fjord, Hubbard Glacier, Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier or Tracy Arm Fjord.
- Princess takes more clients to Glacier Bay National Park than any other cruise line. With 84 stopovers at Glacier Bay in 2023, 74% of cruise lines to Alaska feature this UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Cruises feature the renowned ports of Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway with a âMore Ashoreâ overnight stopover in Juneau on all Voyage of the Glaciers north trips and seven-day Inside Passage voyages.
- On board and ashore, the award-winning “North to Alaska” enrichment program brings together personalities of local, Alaskan culture and seafood to immerse guests in the history and traditions of The Last Frontier. From tasting fresh Alaskan seafood to meeting the locals, the program allows guests to see, feel and taste the best of Grande Terre.
- An important part of the guest service experience includes the cruise line’s effortless and personalized Princess MedallionClass vacation. The six cruise ships sailing to Alaska in 2023 offer personalization that simplifies the customer experience and delivers next-level service.
- Shore excursions abound. Whether it’s a lumberjack show, dog sledding on a glacier, the historic White Pass ScenicRailway, aerial adventures, and plenty of tours with wildlife viewing – whales, bears and more – the customers can choose from over 150 tours. Exclusive to Princess, Cook My Catch offers a true sea-to-seat experience. Guests have the chance to pick up a fish on a fishing excursion and have the chefs cook it for their dinner that evening.
- Only Princess offers exclusive, custom-built wilderness lodges at the gates of legendary national parks. Back by popular demand, the 17-night Princess Connoisseur Cruisetour includes 10 nights ashore, including two nights at each of the five Princess Wilderness Lodges and visiting five national parks.
- Princess offers an exclusive Direct-to-the Wilderness rail service that takes ship guests through the heart of Alaska with breathtaking scenery to Denali-based wilderness lodges for more time to explore the interior of this vast state.
- Each cruise itinerary includes Denali National Park, a scenic six million acre site, home to North America’s tallest peak.
For more information on the multitude of offers to explore Alaska with Princess in 2023, visit www.princess.com/alaska.